Spending - Autumn Term 2019
This term, the Buddies have used their funds to purchase the following for use in school:
- PHSE Books to be used throughout school.
- A playground clock and cage.
- Christmas books for all children.
- A new speaker to be used at events.
- A Santa hat for each child to wear for Panto/Christmas dinner.
- Crackers for Christmas dinner.
- Chocolate fountain.
- New equipment for lunchtimes:
- 3 new storage boxes
- Felt tips and crayons
- Packs of plain paper
- Wool for crafts
- 9000 loom bands and beads
- Board games: Operation, Frustration, Tumbling Monkeys plus 12 travel Connect 4 games.
- 1 new dodgeball
- 1 street football (for use on playgrounds not grass)
- 24 tennis balls
We get ideas from parents/carers, staff and children (via the School Council). The members of Blackwell Buddies look at all the suggestions and make decisions on the priorities for our children.
We try our very best to make sure that as many children as possible will benefit from our funds!
"Unlocking Potential, Providing Opportunities, Achieving Goals"